Friday, February 19, 2010

The neverending tummy ache

Self-explanatory. It's almost ridiculous how many hours a day I suffer with a stomach ache. And my nausea, while not as severe, is still persistent. The more hungry I get, the more nauseous I get, and when I finally do eat, I have a stomach ache!!

Right now, at work, I want so badly to study my ACE certification material, or clean free machines, or chat with people, but all I can think about is my tummy ache. I ate some grapes awhile back that weren't quite ripe, and boy am I paying for it. I consider myself to have a stomach of steel, so constantly being the butt of every intenstinal joke is not something I'm used to. In desperate times, I've had a swig of Pepto Bismol, but am warned not to rely on it too often.

All in all I've been in a terrible mood all day. I realized we haven't hung out with any friends in ages, because we HAVE NONE! Everybody we get close to sort of slips away. They only contact us when it's convenient for them. Hey, Stephanie, I know we haven't spoken in awhile, and I never call you to see what's up, but I have this problem I want to vent out. I'm so tired of being people's doormat. I don't like to talk about my problems with people because it always seemed like such an annoying trait, but maybe I'm at fault. I don't know.

I think I'm just really grumpy. Mood swing? When will I swing back!? I miss my friends and my family and I'm nervous about the ultrasound in 3 days for some reason, and I just feel deflated today.

Poor Amanda is sick as a dog, so I came in early today, which is fine since I've got nothing else going on. But being at the gym makes me miss my hard workouts. I miss sweating like crazy and pushing myself hard. Now I get out of breath tying my shoes, and get dizzy standing up too fast. I will be forever grateful if this pregnancy works out and we start our family, but what a whirlwind.

Anyway. Since I'm a real smart person, I forgot to bring enough food for 7 hours, so Kevin is bringing me Subway, and I've got a book to keep me busy. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Much love, you guys <3